Requirement for Multi-National Contest
If the Multi-National Area has an existing committee or working agreement among existing contest organizers to decide where, when and who runs the contest, the IDA will refer to the existing structure. In case there is disagreement among two or more organizers, the IDA will have the right to choose which Multi-National event will seed to the upcoming World Contest. Contest organizers may bid on hosting the multi-national contest for a geographic region each year by submitting a proposal within 60 days of the previous qualifying event.
IDA and Multi-National Jurisdiction
Basic Requirements for Multi-National Contest
A multi-national contest is expected to meet all four of these requirements to acquire its seed for the upcoming World Diabolo Contest.
• Follow IDA rules and guidelines
• Total Contestants: 30 or more
• Number of Countries represented: 5 or more
• Judges represented from 3 or more countries.
The following two criteria are expected, but not required
• Each division should have 10 or more contestants
• Each division should have 3 or more countries competing